July 6, 2009

Granola Girls

I am a beach girl at heart but the mountains are starting to grow on me. My Aunt Kristie and I went up to Pine Valley today. It was so beautiful! First of all, it only took about 30 minutes to get there and it was about 20 degrees cooler there. It's been over 100 degrees in St. George every day for a while now so any break in the heat is a very good thing.

We found this little stream and parked our chairs next to it in the shade and read our books for like 3 hours. It was awesome! Cool breeze, good books, the sounds and smells of clean air and nature all around. I can't believe I live so close to a place like this.

We had to put our feet in the water.

The water was FREEZING!!!

The altitude and clean air brought out our inner models...


I have a feeling we will be spending a lot of our summer days here.

1 comment:

  1. LOL - Kristie's face with the cold water is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete