July 6, 2009

Yum-O

Ok, so there are just a few things that are good about living in Utah. One of these is being able to have lunch at Cafe Rio. Oh man, it's sooo good! Sweet pork salad with rice and beans on top of a fresh hand-made tortilla topped off with crazy good cilantro lime dressing. Heaven.

Oh, and do you see what's on the cup? Yep, that's a Coca-Cola logo! Woo hoo! Finding a place that has Coke instead of Pepsi is a miracle all by itself. This is the land of Pepsi...so scary.

Cafe Rio makes me smile and makes me take cheesy pictures of myself with my Coke. :)

3 comments:

  1. yum I love cafe rio!!! Salad looks sooo delicious! We hung out with Lauren and Casey tonight but were missin you lady! Hope you are well~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumm... Lucky, I want Cafe Rio! Soo good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA! That cracks me up, because if we moved there, to the "land of Pepsi" joe would make me take a picture of him with his coke too! Looks super yummy!

    ReplyDelete