July 14, 2009

JELLO Challenge

Did you know that there are 20 flavors of Jello and 17 flavors of Jello instant pudding? I didn't either. Not until my sister challenged me to make and try every flavor of both Jello and Jello Pudding and then blog about it. I know it sounds stupid but like I said, this blog is for her so I'm going to give it a try.

Last night I started with my first pudding - Banana Cream.
This was an easy one to start with since I already know I like it. It was just as I remembered...yummy! I give it 4 out of 5 stars all by itself. Then I cheated and made it even yummier with fresh bananas and cool whip. Yum-O! It gets 5 out of 5 stars this way.

So there we go...only 36 flavors left to try. lol

3 comments:

  1. Oh man ... that looks so good! I want some! I wish I was there to try all the flavor with you, but at least you can try them first, and I can see if they are good. lol Good Job starting the challenge, I think I might make some tonight. I may have to add some nilla wafers though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know when you get to the chocolate fudge! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! What an awesome idea!! I LOVE taste-test thingies. Yup, thingies is a real word to me. Paul & I have taste tested dark chocolate (that had to be from the USA), cheese, hot chocolate, um... there were a few others I think. Good call, Lauren, on the idea and way to go Step (for short) for doing it!!

    OH!! And CHEERS to you for the new library card. I guess I'm a nerd too, but I LOVE the library. Ours here is super teensy and the kids section is just bunk, but they have lots of DVDs and books on CD (I still read regular books since bookx on CD is cheating, but all I read these days is homeschooling info!!). I think that's cool. You should blog about the good books you come across- I always like suggestions!!

    ReplyDelete