October 31, 2009

Fun with Knives

Happy Halloween!!!

My Mom, John and I had a fun time carving pumpkins a few nights ago. I think all of our creations turned out great but my mom's was especially awesome. Here we are with our finished products. Mine is hard to see in the light but it's an owl with a moon and clouds and spooky branches.

Here's John with his scaaaary smile...My Dad was there too but he didn't partake in the carving festivities.
Mom's pumpkin up close. Her's looks cooler in the light...
John's spooky glowy face...
My creepy owl...
Mom's in the dark...
Hope you all have a Happy Halloween!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO surprised Dad did not participate! - HA, HA!! j/k

    Cute Pumpkin - so detailed, I like it. - John's is scary! It looks like the joker or something.

    Mom's is funny - it kinda looks like a turtle.

    ReplyDelete