October 20, 2009

Emily's Baptism

My "niece" Emily just turned 8 and got baptized. She's now an official member of the the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. We are all so proud of her. Here she is all smiles after she got "dunked." I can't believe how grown up she is...
I was happy to be able to be there on her special day.
Proud Daddy...
The whole family...so happy...
Congratulations Emily!!!

p.s. If you're curious about baptism in our church you can visit www.lds.org for tons more information...or just ask me. :)

3 comments:

  1. So Stephanie - How DO baptism's work? lol

    Emily looks so cute! Bummed I can't be there for all the fun. Was there a sweet after party?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet, love baptisms! Especially when they are someone so near and dear to your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny but true- we grew up with that EXACT picture of Jesus and the kids in our house. So that just goes to show you....something... I'm not sure what.

    ReplyDelete