June 21, 2009

Under Pressure

I don't know about you, but I love lots of water pressure. I didn't realize how much I needed it until I moved here and took a shower in my new bathroom. Seriously, it's like a light drizzle in there. I have been having nightmares of never again being able to rinse all the conditioner out of my crazy curly hair.

Today, a miracle happened...I bought a new shower head (actually it's the same kind that I had in my old bathroom) and it actually creates water pressure! I am so excited! I want to buy like 20 of these things and keep them on hand just in case they stop making them.

I know it's probably wrong to get this excited for a new shower head, but I can't help it. I love it!

5 comments:

  1. LOL - you are so funny! I need a new shower head for my guest bathroom too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Lauren, Stephanie will just bring her own! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love our too we have the same one!!!The BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooohooo!! LOOK who's got a blog! I'm so stoked!! I LOVE more blog buddies. Congrats on the move- just keep telling yourself that OC isn't all that it is cracked up to be. That is what I tell myself. It works sometimes!! :)
    Hi Lauren!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's pretty cool! I need to get one of those too, the water pressure here stinks too, something about it being soft water too. SO have the same worry about getting all the conditioner out too! I'll have to find one of those :)

    ReplyDelete