June 21, 2009

Moved


So, I live in Utah now. Thanks to Ryan and Casey, all of my stuff has been moved and now I get to unpack it all. Yikes!

This blog is for my sister. We're having separation anxiety already. We spend so much time together and it's going to be so hard to live far away from each other. She insisted that I start a blog and has already provided me with a list of things she wants me to do and then blog about. Hopefully, this blog will give her some laughs and make us feel not so far away. Lauren, I love you and I miss you already.

Just in case you needed proof that we spend too much time together...we even dress alike. hahahaha...

4 comments:

  1. Wahhh... I hate that you moved! That picture is so funny. LOL Good Job on starting the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahhh so glad you have a blog now!!! So excited!

    Love and missing you already!!! Come back soooooonn!!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah you have a blog!! I'm so excited! Love the pic, did you get people stopping you to ask if you're twins?? haha, we get that a lot here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A shout out to the fellow Utah mover! Too bad we're about 4 hours away from each other. When we come visit St. George, we'll come see you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete