April 6, 2010

Pine Valley Snow!

It's been pretty spring-like here in the STG lately but today it was cold and stormy so Kristie and I headed up to Pine Valley to see if we could find some snow...yep...we found it! It was snowing and freezing!!! We loved it! We made it as far as the resevoir but this is what the road looked like from there...
The resevoir was frozen over!
Kristie was a little excited!
But it was really cold!!!
I was pretty stoked too...
Yep.
It was so pretty!
I love taking pictures of old rustic stuff. Probably because it's such a difference from the beach life I had growing up in CA. Utah is A LOT different but it's not so bad...
It's supposed to be back up to about 80 degrees by Friday...the weather is crazy here...but today was a nice change of pace. :)

2 comments:

  1. You guys look like a catalog ad for colorful jackets - I love it. Looks like fun. I wish it was still cold when I come. It freaks me out how much you like Utah now!! I never thought you would like it so much! so weird!

    ReplyDelete