March 26, 2010

Ancestor Square

I took my "nieces" to Ancestor Square last weekend for a photoshoot. We had so much fun! They both practiced their "model" poses and I couldn't have asked for more cooperative subjects. It doesn't hurt that they are super cute either! I think this one is my favorite of the day...
Ashley kept giving me her "model smile" so I was trying to get her to change her look and I asked her to show me her "It's your birthday" face and this is the reaction I got. Love it!
Emily is just WAY too grown up here...
This was Rachel's idea and I love how it turned out...
Seriously Emily, are you 8 or 28???
Had to capture the blinged-out shoes too...
Thanks Emily and Ashley for being such awesome models! You girls are so much fun!!

3 comments:

  1. You rock, can you be my aunt too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the best "Aunt" ever! I can't wait to print them and put it in our family room. I love them all! Can't wait to see the rest :-) They had fun and will do it again for you anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling neices you have!! You are such a great Aunt!!

    ReplyDelete