February 3, 2010

Thanksgiving...yeah...I know...

Ok, so I know it's February and I'm just getting around to blogging about Thanksgiving...but hey, better late than never right??? Everyone came here to Utah for Thanksgiving this year and we had such a great time!
Here is the table all set up and ready for the feasting to begin!
Chewy was helping Lauren with the preparations...
He loves it when I make him pose for pictures with me...
Kristie and David waiting patiently for the Turkey to be finished...
Me and my Dad...
Ken, Rachel, Emily and Ashley looking adorable...
Woohoo! Mom's got the Turkey out and it looks delicious!!!
David getting ready for some serious carving...
After this we were all too busy eating to take pictures but we managed to get one last shot with Bradley and Aaron after our bellies were all stuffed. They wanted to pose with the turkey!! Hahaha...
Somehow, Ryan and Casey managed to avoid my camera all day...they're sneaky like that...but they were there too! :)

2 comments:

  1. ahahahah the picture of chewy in my apron! - Love it!! He looks so little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all the photos! it looks like a great time and a great spread! how divine!

    ReplyDelete